This Behaviour Tree Editor is really taking up much of my time. Its the “Editor” part, to be more precise.
- Traversals can now be watched in the Editor. That is to say, the Traversals Display Window and the Editor now show the same thing.
- This also means proper editing of Behaviour Trees can now be done in-game.
- The Editor can now be used to add new nodes to the tree.
- The rest of operations for nodes: deleting, duplicating.
- Tabbed interface: more than one behaviour tree open at a time.
- Make it work for the Player class in addition to the Unit class (for editing victory/defeat conditions)
- Minor enhancements: add feedback on where node gets placed when dragged.